When clicking on a video thumbnail, it will start playing in the middle Preview pane. It is possible to place multiple videos for previewing at the same time.
By hovering over a video several icons will appear.
The x icon removes the video from the preview pane only.
The arrow icon lets you place a video in any chosen publishing output.
The chat icon opens up interaction options, see Preview & Interact below for more info. (appears only for live broadcasts)
Click the tag icon to quickly create segments from the broadcast.
The three dots icon opens up a menu where you can tag, create a filter, download, delete, trim and access broadcast details. The three dots icon is accessable both in the left incoming pane and the middle preview pane.
- Add a new tag. These tags will be added as video metadata but will only be visible “internally” to operators of the Content Management.
- Instantly create new filters based on the broadcast, location, contributor or content.
- Get information about the video by clicking on Broadcast details. The information displayed could be useful for verification purpose; title, author, location, length of the video, resolution, date/time and broadcast device & name.
- Trim clips to create shorter clips from a broadcast.
- Create segments, higlights, from a broadcast.
- Download content in original format or MP4.
- Delete individual content. This will permanently remove it from the servers.